Twitch being one of the top live streaming apps in the iOS market which allows the user to either create their own channel or watch other live channels created by users. Twitch is very famous in the live game streaming community. Twitch++ is a tweaked version of the original application which offers several added features which make the app more convenient for the user. Twitch++ removes all the adds and lets you watch more than one stream at a time which removes the hassle of changing streams back to back. For the streamers it allows an option to play and pause a live stream so they won’t have to start another stream. Twitch++ is not available on the App Store to download so the users can download this app from TweakBox app market.
TweakBox is a app installer which provides the user a wide range of tweaked and modded apps, games and softwares to download for free. TweakBox provides the iOS users all the features of Cydia. TweakBox has a very intelligent UI which makes it very easy for the users to browse and download apps they want and even has a category system which helps the user find the kind of apps they want. TweakBox has apps which are not available on the official App Store. It is available for all the iOS users to download. The apple device should have firmware iOS 9 or up to successfully run TweakBox app installer.
- Open Safari browser and Download TweakBox app installer.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading.
- Open Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap “ Trust TweakBox”.
- Run the TweakBox app market.
- Search Twitch++ and download the first suggestion provided.
- Once the app is downloaded you may need to go to Settings and trust “Twitch++” as well.
- Finally install Twitch++ app and start streaming.