This is one of a kind app which lets you stream your Playstation 4 games on your iOS device may it be an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Now you don’t necessarily need a TV and your gaming will never be disturbed. R-Play has loads of features like it supports HD videos at 60 fps, you can control your games with MFi controller or even the built in on screen controls. R-Play has multiple profile support so you can connect it with different consoles or PSN accounts, you can also customize the on screen controls as per your convenience. R-Play requires a one time setup which is simple and quick. Some of the things to keep in mind are that you need to be connected to the internet the whole time otherwise it won’t work, so check if it has automatically connected to you need to connect it manually. To use R-Play you need to be linked to a PSN account and it doesn’t need your PSN password.
You can download R-Play from TweakBox which is the next best thing after Cydia and if you’re not into jailbreaking your device then this is your only app store which can provide you all those Cydia tweaks without you having to jailbreak ot modify your device in any manner. TweakBox is a third party app store with a simple yet effective user interface which is easy to use, it helps you find your favourite apps faster and you can download anything you want in an instant.
Download R-Play via TweakBox
- Launch Safari browser and Download TweakBox.
- Wait for TweakBox to download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust TweakBox”.
- Search for R-Play in TweakBox and download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust R-Play”.
- Now link your PSN account and once that is done you can start enjoying your PS4 gaming experience with R-Play on your iOS device.