Your search for looking the best emulator ends here, Nestopia is an open source emulator which is designed to mimic the NES hardware, this emulator was originally developed by Martin Freij. Nestopia is only available for Windows and recently has been ported to Mac OS X and Linus by Richard Bannister and R. Belmont. Now what makes this emulator one of the best are its features, you can customize colours, sounds and even graphics and its special features is the Power Glove, it also has RetroArch. The original emulator’s development was ended in 2008 but then some unknown developers kept it alive and made adjustments accordingly to help it become on of the best. Users can also help contribute in its development on Github. To use this emulator it requires a minimum of 800 MHz processor.
Tired of having to look for tweaked apps and games or even finding the apps you love for free because famous apps have a cost that you have to pay when you download them from Apple App Store. TweakBox is a third party app store which has all the same apps and more, this is the closest thing to Cydia and we all know that you need a jailbroken device to get Cydia. TweakBox doesn’t require you to modify your device in any way, you can just download TweakBox and start downloading the apps you want with ease. It has a great user interface which makes it simple to use and you are just a single click away from the apps you want. You can download Nestopia from Tweakbox by following the steps provided below.
Download Nestopia from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox.
- Type Nestopia in the search bar provided above.
- Download the first suggestion.
- You may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust Nestopia ”.
- Once successfully installed you can enjoy using Nestopia.