Ever wondered if you could play all those classic Nintendo games on your device, MeSNEmu is an emulator that allows you do play any Nintendo game right on your iOS device, this emulator is developed by Lucas and is quite famous for providing tweaks for iOS devices, he also contributed in the development of Orbit. MeSNEmu emulator does not require jailbreak to run on your device and it uses SNES9X 1.53 Codebase, MeSNEmu has full screen support and auto frame skip which is so good that you won’t be able to tell the difference in the gameplay, it has on beautifully placed on screen controllers and more.
It is very simple to download MeSNEmu using TweakBox, this is one of the most popular third party app stores which is already used by all those iOS users who love to download apps and games on their iOS device for free without having to pay for them. It has a great user interface which makes it fun to browse and search for the apps you want and the quick search bar provides you with the fastest results for your search. TweakBox keeps its user updated with all the popular apps by showing them all on its homepage and you can check its huge library and find apps with its category system which is divided into several categories like Fun, Social, Strategy, Entertainment, Puzzle, etc. Make sure you have iOS 9 or later to download TweakBox on your device.
Download MeSNEmu from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox.
- Type MeSNEmu in the search bar provided above.
- Download the first suggestion.
- You may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust MeSNEmu”.
- Now you can play any classic Nintendo game on your iOS device.