iSSB Emulator is an emulator which allows you to play the popular Super Smash Bros. game right on your iOS device. This is one of the best classic games that we all played growing up. This is a mobile version which can be run using iSSB Emulator on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This emulator has not been officially released yet but beta version is available that you can download, While playing you are free to choose from the six characters that are Sonic, Ichigo, Pikachu, Link, Fox and Mario. There are five playable stages and the game also has Bluetooth Multiplayer support. You can also play in Group and Training Mode, as the game is pretty good and works fine in the beta version there are some bugs that need to be fixed like there’s a thin white line on screen while playing and the game doesn’t have 16:9 display as of yet but with the official release these bugs are expected to be fixed.
TweakBox is a the best app store for all iOS devices as it provides all the apps and games for free without having to spend a dime, it has a great design and takes up very less space on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad. There is no need to jailbreak your device to download TweakBox, it has tweaks that are only available on Cydia, make sure you have iOS 9 or later to download TweakBox. You can download iSSB Emulator from TweakBox with the steps provided below.
Download iSSB Emulator from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox.
- Type iSSB Emulator in the search bar provided above.
- Download the first suggestion.
- You may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust iSSB Emulator”.
- Now you can play this classic game right on your mobile device.