GTA: San Andreas is one of the best games ever, this is full on action adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. GTA: San Andreas was first released on October 26 2004 for PlayStation 2 console and later on June 7 2005 it was made available for Xbox and Microsoft Windows. This game is seventh in the Grand Theft Auto series. GTA: San Andreas is an open world game where you can roam freely, it is played from a third person perspective. The map is actually based on California and Nevada. It has 3 cities named Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. You control the player Carl Johnson also known as ‘CJ’ who has returned home to Los Santos from Liberty City after his mother’s murder. This game has the base storyline which is very interesting as it is, apart from the main story you have side missions that you can do like being a taxi driver, medic, policeman, pimp and much more. The game is so detailed that it has games inside the game. You can play basketball in your neighbourhood or go to a local bar and play console video games. If nothing else you can roam freely anywhere in the game. This is one of the most addictive games ever
GTA: San Andreas is now available to download on your iOS or Android device. This game is for a price on the official app stores so you can download it from TweakBox which is another third party app store that provides all the apps and games for free. TweakBox is one of the best app store that you can download on your iOS device, make sure you have iOS 9 or later otherwise the app wont work that well.
Download GTA: San Andreas from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox.
- Type GTA: San Andreas in the search bar provided above and hit search.
- GTA: San Andreas is quite big so make sure you have more than 1GB space on your device.
- Once downloaded you can play GTA: San Andreas on your mobile device.
- The game also supports external controller so you can connect your bluetooth controller.