As you can already make it that NDS4iOS is only for iOS users, period. This is another Nintendo DS emulator which gives the user freedom to play all their retro games right on their iOS device. NDS4iOS supports all versions of iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running on iOS 5 and above, NDS4iOS is powered by a threaded ARM interpreter and this is one of the main reason that this app works a little slow on the older devices. NDS4iOS is completely free to download on any iOS device. This emulator has a great library of games that it already provides for the user to download from, and it is very easy and fast to download games from NDS4iOS. It supports consoles like PSP, PSI, N64, NDS and many others. It consists of more than 7000+ games and you can also customise your on-screen controller as per your choice.
You can download NDS4iOS from TweakBox. TweakBox is again only for iOS devices and is one of the best app stores available. There is no need to jailbreak your device to download TweakBox, it offers you all the same features like Cydia which can further enhance the features of your device. TweakBox like its name offers some of the best tweaks for the iOS devices which are otherwise very hard to find. It is very easy to download TweakBox with minimal instructions.
Install NDS4iOS from TweakBox for iOS devices.
- Open Safari browser and search for TweakBox.
- Download TweakBox and once the download process is finished.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust TweakBox”.
- Launch TweakBox and type NDS4iOS in the search bar provided.
- Download the first suggestion.
- You may have to give the trust permission to NDS4iOS as well.
- Install NDS4iOS and now you can play all your favourite games.